Thursday 13 November 2014

Jumping on the bandwagon!

Well, the time has arrived for me to actually start writing down some of my painting and hobby musings!

 I'm a full time painter of figures and models for war gamers and collectors, and as such have a pretty large amount of experience of different manufacturers products, both in models and paint,which I'd like to share with you!

My main focus here (At the moment), will probably be on the Second World War, though other periods appear pretty frequently too. What I'm intending to do is share a bit of hobby knowledge and maybe some reviews and painting tips as well. I'll try and keep the updates weekly, though no promises!

If you have any questions or would like to see some more expamples of my work, please check out my works Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/VolleyFirepainting


No comments:

Post a Comment